Monday, April 11, 2016

Things 6 through 15 - A preview.

Have no fear!

It may seem like my 52 things project has fallen to the wayside but I would counter that not only has it remained an active pursuit - I have actually caught up and I am now even with 'thing's as compared to weeks in the year.

And ... Yes, there have been days and even whole weekends where I have done little more than nap and eat. This weekend being one of them. I haven't really been killing myself for this project. I don't think I need to.

But in the past couple of weeks I have been regularly writing up, scheduling and truly pushing myself into uncomfortable areas where I accomplish something new and worthy of my own respect. Honestly, I am overwhelmed at the difference between what I am now compared to how I felt only mere months ago.

I would argue that a weekend lazing about indoors (out of this crazy weather) eating the rest of our Easter candy and snuggling with Jay might be well deserved in this case.

So following this post is my summations of my recent accomplishments to make sure I have them documented for posterity. Well, that and catch up the outside world (aka my mom and a hater or two).

Enjoy!

2 comments: