More things into my portfolio.
You may remember
that a past 'thing' was to put ONE thing into my online portfolio. While that
was a big accomplishment on its own - it was never meant to be the end-all of
my portfolio attempts.
So recently I did
the next logical step. I put a *lot* of things into my portfolio. I haven't
uploaded everything but I have made it a demonstrably good show of my current
abilities and past accomplishments. I have made sure to upload an array of things to
represent my ability to work across the spectrum.
It needs to be
cleaned up and refined a bit - I assume that is something I will accomplish in
the near future as it sees more and more views - but for now I think it is a
worthwhile location to point potential clients to prove to them that I know at
least a little bit about design.
This took about a
day to accomplish in full mostly due to the fact that I haven't always been
that great at my personal digital filing system so finding my best work took a
little bit of time. Also, some of them did not have output generated in a
format (or pleasing set-up) that is needed for the portfolio - so I had a
little bit of clean-up work with them in that respect.
This is where I can point future perspective clients. I can use this to apply to the one site that I wanted to sell digital products. This is where I can link interested friends, family, and acquaintances when they are curious about what I do and can design.
This is where I can point future perspective clients. I can use this to apply to the one site that I wanted to sell digital products. This is where I can link interested friends, family, and acquaintances when they are curious about what I do and can design.
This plays into two
of my other follow up posts so it was almost as though some of my 'things' are
pushing me to accomplish other 'things'. Which works when I run out of full on
personal motivation. Useful to say the least!


No comments:
Post a Comment