Satin and Brass Part 4 - FB site
I have previously mentioned that I have initially created the actual PAGE for Satin and Brass -
but if you have taken a gander recently you may have realized that it has seen
little love since then.
So my 'thing' was to
show the FB page some love.
I have posted a few
'sneak' peeks of my projects and done a couple social type posts. I need to do
more but making it 'active' without having much to post as far as saleable
objects to post seemed a worthwhile project.
Additionally, I made
myself completely familiar with the set-up of the vendor pages, downloaded the
vendor pages tracking application, and I did an experimental 'boost' of a post.
Boosting is paying a
small incremental amount and having FB send your post onto the walls of people
who you are not yet specifically friends with yet. I wasn't sure why I would be
doing this so soon in the lifecycle of my page but I figure it was an experiment
into the facets of paid advertising.
My foray into the
unknown wasn't completely unsuccessful.
I got responses and
likes from a few strangers and a comment from someone all the way in Texas.
While she wasn't super excited that she could not attend the Gypsy Market - it
was exciting to see that I could spread that far with a mere $5 in advertising.
I will continue to
put a few more posts up onto this site and will most likely encourage my
counterparts to also put up a few things - but I don't see up concentrating on
making this a fount of pictures and content for our business unless S&B is
highly successful at Gypsy (AND we decide to continue forth in its pursuit). I
just think making projects and concentrating on my side hustle might be more
useful until those things can be proven.


No comments:
Post a Comment